We can only give prices over the phone. Everyone wants fair and clearly stated prices for goods and services. But in the field of wildlife removal, every job is different: the type of animal, the damage
they have done, the type of building they are in, and so on, all factor into the price. In short, you simply need to call us at 845-652-5475,
describe your problem, and you can get a price estimate on the phone. If you like what you hear, you can schedule an appointment. If the job is complex, a final price can't be quoted until a full on-site inspection of your home has been performed.
We are very conscious of cost concerns, and provide an excellent bargain. Our methods always result in a permanent solution, and we are the best long-term value
for the investment you've put into your house or building. Be aware that failure to address the problem could wind up far more costly - animals cause damage, and the longer
the problem is not addressed, the worse the damage can become.
Here are some of the special considerations for nuisance wildlife control professionals:
- Licensing & Certification: Wildlife removal is regulated by special laws issued by the New York Wildlife, Fish & Game commissions, as well as New York departments of agriculture. In addition, our technicians have all applicable New York and Rockland County
- Liability Insurance: We carry liability insurance, to protect ourselves and you against possible accidents or damage inherent in dealing with the risks of climbing on roofs, in attics, dealing with unpredictable wildlife, etc.
- Danger & Risks: This is a dangerous industry, involving extensive ladder work, work on roofs, inside attics, under homes, etc. Not to mention the risk of handling wild animals, which can injure or transmit a variety of potentially lethal diseases.
- Advanced Training: Nuisance wildlife removal is a highly complex field, requiring several years' worth of training before true expertise.
- Equipment: Each of our technicians has a service truck, with contractor cap and ladders, and dozens of different types of traps and tools, from large cage traps, to excluder funnels, to snake tongs, to snare poles, and so on.
We are a residential and commercial pest removal company servicing your local area, and we pride ourselves on three main things -
1 - Getting rid of the problem, fast, effectively, and with the minimal amount of stress and hassle to you - the property owner.
2 - Customer service that is second to none.
3 - Being available to our clients, around the clock.
We don't take days off; our hard-working technicians all perfectly understanding of the fact that snakes and other pests don't take a day off just because it's Sunday!
Our phones are answered by trained, knowledgeable customer service advisors, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and we can offer urgent, same-day appointments for those situations that you really want sorted out immediately.
Raccoons, rats, snakes, and many other pest animals come with their fair share of disease threats, and the longer those animals are hanging around, the higher the chances of those diseases being spread. Calling us puts an absolute stop to that — we don't just provide a removal service, but a dead animal removal service, sanitation and cleanup service, and even a repair service (where possible and safe).
We service Orange County, Putnam County, Westchester County, Passaic County, Bergen County, and more.
We also service Clarkstown
, Stony Point, Airmont, Chestnut Ridge, Grand View-on-Hudson,
Hillburn, Kaser, Montebello, New Hempstead, New Square, Nyack, Piermont, Pomona, Sloatsburg,
South Nyack, Spring Valley, Suffern, Upper Nyack, Wesley Hills, West Haverstraw, Bardonia,
Blauvelt, Congers, Hillcrest, Monsey, Mount Ivy, Nanuet, New City, Pearl River, Sparkill,
Tappan, Thiells, Valley Cottage, Viola, West Nyack, Central Nyack, Garnerville, Jones Point,
Palisades, Rockland Lake, Tallman, Tomkins Cove, Doodletown, Grassy Point, Johnsontown,
Ladentown, Middletown, Nauraushaun, Sandyfield, Sickletown, St. John's in the Wilderness,
Sterlington, and more.
To learn more about our services, visit the Rockland County wildlife removal